If you are planning to pursue your undergraduate degree in Singapore, then you definitely want to know the eligibility criteria and basic requirements to study in Singapore.
To study for a graduate degree in Singapore, you must possess a student pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA). With this pass, you are eligible and can pursue a full-time course in Singapore.
The following are the requirements for applying for a study permit in Singapore:
- Proof of acceptance for admission from the institution
- A valid passport
- Completed student application form
- The receipt of the visa fee
- Proof of funds
- At least two passport size photos
- Statement of Purpose
- Academic certificates
- Health insurance (if required
- Proof of English proficiency
- Student’s biodata
- Employment history (if applicable)
Why is studying an undergraduate degree in Singapore important?
In several cases, having an esteemed university undergraduate degree is important, which likely gives you a higher income, and provides a lot of opportunities after the completion of the course.
Obtaining an undergraduate degree of excellence from Singapore not only opens doors in one’s own country but also provides liberty to work around the world. If you have an undergraduate degree from Singapore, it is beneficial because it provides world-class education and positions your academic talent highly and competitive.
It helps you to broaden your horizons and perspectives if you have an undergraduate degree from Singapore.
You will have an excellent option to lower your expenses through the scholarship program, and for more details about the scholarship, you can contact the university.
You’ll have a set of unique and immersive life experiences, and learning here is not confined to the classroom but goes much further into the world.
How do I qualify for admission to a Singapore university?
If you’re planning to pursue an undergraduate degree from any part of the world, an undergraduate degree from Singapore would be one of the right choices.
Having an undergraduate degree from Singapore will provide you with exposure to different workshops and seminars, lots of opportunities, and work permits in Singapore or around the world.
The basic eligibility criteria to pursue your undergraduate degree in Singapore are:
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to study a bachelor’s degree in Singapore and have sound knowledge of English.
- You must have completed 12 years of schooling with a minimum grade point average of 65% in all five subjects plus English.
- You have qualified for English Language Proficiency (ELP) exams, and the minimum qualifying score that you have obtained is ISLETS: 5 to 6.5; TOFEL: 60 to 95; however, the score differs from university to university.
- For the application process, all universities have a website where you can fill out a simple application form.
Is it worth studying for an undergraduate degree in Singapore?
In the current world, everyone opts to have a degree from the best universities, which helps them put themselves in a desirable and favourable position in the working world.
Choosing the right career, skills, and knowledge is crucial to meet your future goals.
Singapore is a worthwhile investment for you to make because it benefits your future life and career and provides the necessary support for selecting a university, program, and admissions. So, make the wise decision to further your undergraduate education to establish yourself in a rewarding career in a competitive world. Apply for an undergraduate degree now and have a bright future ahead.